Friday, May 11, 2012

Camera Bag

I'm often asked what kind of camera/lens(es) I use. (I will add that it's not completely about the camera, the change in my photography was all about learning to shoot in manual) I currently have the Canon Rebel XSi, 50mm f/1.4 lens, and 430 EXII flash. This has been a great entry level dslr but I've outgrown it and am ready to upgrade. 

The further I dive into the photography world, the more I find that the photographers I respect shoot with Nikon (probably 95% of them). When I was first shopping for a dslr, I decided to look at Canons since I've always had their point and shoots. I thought that having the same software would make things easier. In reality, I don't use the Canon software at all! I use iPhoto to organize and am now learning Lightroom to edit. My friend, Ryan, said to go to a camera store and play with the Nikons and see what I prefer control wise. This was such great advice as I found that the ISO, White Balance, and opposing wheel and dial were much more user friendly for me (I have traditionally always heard from others that Canon is more user friendly). So I may have a little bit of a learning curve in the change over, but I'm excited about my decision.

All that being said, my Canon equipment is FOR SALE!

Canon EOS Rebel XSi + 18-55mm kit lens
$450  SOLD!
Only used for a little over a year.
Included: original box, manuals, cables, software, camera & strap free from scratches/wear/damage, kit lens, lens caps, battery, charger. (strap cover not included)


Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens along with ES-71II lens hood and Tiffen 58mm UV filter
$350 SOLD!
Used for just under a year, only personal use.
Includes: original box, papers, lens caps, lens, lens cap holder, uv filter, and lens hood.

Canon Speedlite 430 EXII
$260 SOLD!
Purchased in December 2011, used only for a few months. Still has original batteries- that's how lightly used.


No comments: