Monday, April 9, 2012

Our week in Instagram {April 1-8}

Due to my photo obsession, I have probably tried every camera app out there in the last 2.5 years of owning an iPhone. Instagram is by far my favorite- user friendly, social networking & ease of posting to other sites (fb, twitter) and a good variety of filters that actually look good. (although now that fb has bought them, I hope it doesn't get out of control- I was enjoying just having about 15 friends posting and commenting, oh well).

Most of the time it's much easier to snap a pic with my phone than lug around the dslr all the time and miss a shot because the lighting isn't good. Instagram makes it better, though, so I'm not just taking boring phone pics! Here's a quick recap of our week in Instagram...


Sunday, April 1
Took this little guy on my coupon run to CVS and he was doing so good that I decided to run to Target also.  I found bunny ears in the $1 bin so I put them on his head to see what he would do. He definitely left them on for our entire 45 min trip. It was the cutest thing ever. EVERYONE stopped to talk to him and a couple people even asked to take his picture.
Too adorable to resist



Monday, April 2
I get to see this smile every time I get him out of bed

Daddy finds all the tricks to make him giggle!

and Kentucky won their 8th National Basketball Championship!



Tuesday, April 3

Errand running around Northpoint- buybuyBABY here to buy a baby Ergo carrier. I suspected that I had bought a fake on eBay- had no idea that ppl even made fakes- so we went to purchase a real one to compare. Verdit = eBay purchase a fake, a pretty good one, but definitely fake. The seller refunded my $ so all is right, but it worries me that others may not notice that what this guy is selling isn't real {or safety tested for that matter}! I still need to contact eBay about that.  

Since we were so close to John, we met him for lunch, got a tour of his office, and everyone got to meet Jack!


Yucky veggies
always spits them out....


Wednesday, April 4
John and I started going to a cute little Korean dentist while we were living in Duluth. We love him and his staff so much that we still go there. They schedule our appts one after the other, so we were able to trade Jack off.  We took him in to meet everyone and they were all so sweet and excited to play with Jack.

Shorty Howell Park was my favorite place to run while we lived in Duluth and the dentist's office is right next to the park. After our appointments were over we walked over through the trail and played a little.


The fun never stops when daddy comes home



John figured out that Jack thinks it's HILARIOUS for the lion to hit his head on the drum. We've never heard him laugh so hard!


Sitting up in the bath all the time now


Thursday, April 5
Mrs Brandy came over to play, and I went to my 6 month check up with Dr. Gumer. Such a sweet man, and he told me that he was proud of me:) 
Saw Jack's pic on the board.




Then a little afternoon photo shoot while the skies were perfectly cloudy



So I finally caved and let Jack watch TV. A Baby Einstein DVD. He was enthralled. His favorite part is where they show pictures of real animals- he giggles at the doggie and the cow. We've been suspecting that he likes real animals for a while now - he loves the book "That's Not My Monkey," he shows preference to his Sophie the giraffe, loves Piper, and his stuffed animals-  now we definitely know he likes animals. So sweet.

More fun with daddy

loves to stick his tongue out

Friday, April 6
A visit to mrs janelle




Saturday, April 7
Spent the day relaxing at home

Someone can sit up all by himself!

and try to pull himself up!


watched the Braves game


and delivery from our favorite sushi restaurant, Pearl Lian



Sunday, April 8

Jack's first Easter


It's amazing to realize how much happens in a week when I look back at a summary of what we did. So many fun things. And always some kind of "first" for Jack. This was another wonderful week.

No comments: