Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Currently...

I am currently....


Wearing
Citizens Jeans



Old Navy bag





Flowy tops






UK


Essie Chinchilly



Darlybird earrings


Listening to 
Gavin Degraw...although I'm a little annoyed that he's on Dancing with the Stars. Seems like he's just trying to sell albums.  Traditionally he hasn't been that mainstream.


Cooking
Pizza bagels
A simple recipe our chef friend introduced us to: we use Publix bakery bagels, Publix mozzarella, Prego marinara sauce, and Hormel pepperoni.  So easy and so delicious.

Wanting
Anthro dress









Wedges



Watching
The River


Bethenny & other reality! (Housewives, Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor)


Up All Night
so so so funny.  totally our life, too.


Planning 
VBS

Initial thoughts for Jack's first birthday party!
Currently tossing around theme ideas 
We'll have it on the Saturday after his birthday, August 4th
A zoo theme is one possibility


Pinning
Easter crafts for church kids


Really want to figure out how to make our built-ins look good







Counting the days until
Grandmommy Amy comes to visit during her spring break next week!


Jack's first beach trip!

Gulf Shores




Jack is currently loving
B Toys blocks





Teething tablets
They really do seem to work.  Much better than orajel, too!





Sophie
He grins so big when we pull her out






Currently John
finally let me buy him a pair of Toms


is obsessed with March Madness (per the usual) and may even get to go see his Cats play next week!



4 comments:

Carla said...

What a great blog post! I love learning these little tidbits about people. And I have to admit that I was watching DWTS last night and had no idea who Gavin was. So, yeah, maybe he's still not so mainstream :-) Or maybe I'm just really out of the loop on what's cool. Probably the latter. And I love Sophie! What a great teething toy!

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

I love Gavin Degraw! Follow Through is one of my fav songs :) Yay for teething tabs! And you know I love some Bethenny! Fun stuff going on!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That green dress and shoes are adorable...now I want them.

And, I'm curious where the VBS is (and your church)...we are trying to plan out our summer and we just switched churches. And, we are bummed to find out that VBS is at night.

Rebecca said...

Our church is Parkway Baptist in Johns Creek. On State Bridge Road across from Whole Foods. Our vbs is July 9-12. Would love to have y'all!
I did night vbs at a previous church and I definitely prefer daytime!